Greetings and welcome!
My name is Oren. I have spent decades in frustration trying find a path beyond working by the hour or on salary. In other words, trading an entire day of my precious time for a day’s pay.
Finally, I’ve found a internet marketing training course for the real world called Wealthy Affiliate.
Often referred to as “Wealthy Affiliate University”, this is a complete platform offering everything you’ll need to get started in affiliate marketing. Through their training courses, you will build complete working WordPress websites.
From there, you will also learn step-by-step how to grow your newly created website into a full-fledged internet marketing business. We’re talking about a real business built up around a hobby, a passion or an activity that you enjoy! No peddling useless eBooks or selling vitamins – we’re talking about a real business that you’ll be proud to share!
Click Here to Start Your Training Now – for FREE!
In September 2005, owners Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim founded Wealthy Affiliate. This all began as a “keyword list” service that users can subscribe to and receive optimized keyword lists. Today, Wealthy Affiliate has since grown far beyond that and into a full service internet marketing training resource with an active community of several hundred thousand people. It is this supportive community that sets Wealthy Affiliate apart from other platforms. You’ll never “go it alone”.
Wealthy Affiliate Overview
Overall Ranking: 97 / 100
Price: $0 for a Starter Membership
Owners: Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim
Date Founded: September 2005
What Makes Wealthy Affiliate Special?
The short answer is: You!
You, and your niche! Your niche is that particular subject that you are passionate about and can do so well. It is that subject you can talk about for hours and hours on end about and never get tired of. This niche can be a hobby, a cause you support, an activity you love, your profession – anything you’re passionate about.
Where does Wealthy Affiliate come in?
Wealthy Affiliate clears the confusion and shows you step-by-step how to build a website or blog around your niche, and attract a targeted audience to it. You will learn how to find products or services related to your niche that offer affiliate programs which pay commissions on each sale. You will learn how to elegantly incorporate these into your website, reach your audience, and scale it into a profitable business!
History has shown over and over, that the most successful businesses are almost always the ones built around a passion! Who wants to “work” – right?
Wealthy Affiliate has been around for more than a decade, and has since evolved into a bustling community of thousands of entrepreneurs building their own, unique online businesses. Lots of fads have come and gone in that time span. These folks are here to stay.
So, my questions to you are:
- What is it that you passionately enjoy?
- What gets you up in the mornings and keeps you going until late night?
- What if you could earn a full time income writing about what you love and sharing it with the world?
Write your answers down (you’ll need them when you start the training), and read on!
There are people from every imaginable walk of life participating in the Wealthy Affiliate community. From high school students to retirees. Here’s just a sampling of who can benefit from the training and website tools offered at Wealthy Affiliate:
- Moms and dads who wish to be home with the kids.
- Students who are in college.
- Micro-businesses that need a low cost professional website.
- Family businesses wanting to promote their niche online.
- Non-profit organizations looking to raise funds from their blogs.
- …looking for extra income to pay off debts.
- …tired of the 9 to 5 grind.
- …tired of traffic jams and long commutes.
- …tired of being scammed by get-rich-quick schemes.
- …who is disabled and cannot work an ordinary job.
- …wanting to get off of “disability” and all of the red tape around it.
- …who is retired and would like some additional income.
- …wanting to learn how to build a successful online business reliably for the long term.
- …wanting to monetize their website or blog, and do it right.
- …wanting to learn how to use Search Engine Optimization (S.E.O.) correctly.
- …wanting to learn how to scale a Pay Per Click (P.P.C) campaign to its fullest potential.
- …wanting comprehensive online business training on one platform.
Training and Tools Overview
Wealthy Affiliate has everything you will need to progress from knowing little or nothing about websites and affiliate marketing to mastering the skills needed to run a successful affiliate marketing business online.
There are two main tracks of training that you can take at your own pace. The “Certification” courses and the “Affiliate Bootcamp” courses.
The Certification courses show you step-by-step how to build a WordPress blog site centered around a niche that you are passionate about and know well. Then you are shown how to attract visitors with quality content and build this into a stream of income.
The Bootcamp courses show you step-by-step how to build a WordPress blog centered around showing others how to find training on affiliate marketing. You’ll learn how to earn income introducing others to the WA training.
For example, in the “Online Entrepreneur Certification” course, you’ll cover 10 lessons under each of these topics:
- Building Your Own Traffic Producing Website
- The Business of Content – Achieving Maximum Success Through Content Creation
Then there is the “WA Affiliate Bootcamp” course where you’ll cover 10 lessons under each of the following topics.
- Starting Your Foundation
- Giving Your Site Social Value
- Get Visual. Get Aesthetic. Get a Brand Through Media.
- Knowing Your Audiences & Catapulting Your Referrals
- Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing), Google & The Power of PPC
- How to Scale Successful PPC Campaigns
Each of the lessons within the topics above will have task checklists. You will check these off as you complete each step. Additionally, you can complete these at your own pace. There is a “smart link” that keeps track of where you left off so that you can return to your spot in the trainings. There is a lot of training to cover!
Besides these two main courses, there is an extensive archive of past trainings. These were put together over the years by members of the community. Almost everyday, members are contributing new trainings. There are also live webinar trainings (usually every Friday night). Stay in the loop with the latest breaking news and techniques!
In every training, there is a community discussion area. Here you can ask questions, help one another, and share your work for review and feedback from others (I really love this part!). You don’t get this anywhere else!
Who doesn’t like a well stocked garage full of tools? Yes, you get all of the tools you need to put your training into immediate action! You will have access to professional quality tools for:
- Creating your own WordPress blog website(s).
- High performance WordPress website hosting – SSL, spam blocking, and site speed optimization included!
- Managing email addresses associated with your website.
- Purchasing and managing domain names.
- Dashboard for website health monitoring.
- Keyword research.
- Link tracking.
- Rapid Writer tool for article writing.
- Activity dashboard for staying on top of all community activity at a glance.
- All tools are tightly integrated into one platform! No keeping track of a jumble of websites and accounts!
Pros and Cons
- Complete training from start to finish.
- Live webinar training from veteran marketers every Friday.
- Help and support.
- Live chat 24/7.
- No recruiting!
- No “Gurus”, hidden “Secrets”, or smoke and mirrors.
- Work from anywhere you can take a laptop!
- Build a business around your favorite niche.
- No up-sells. No bait-and-switch games.
- Well established – In business since 2005.
- Zero tolerance for spam.
- Very active and helpful community.
- FREE starter account!
- A lot of material to cover. It can be overwhelming.
- You will not get rich quick!
- Not a turn-key or cookie cutter system.
- Building a REAL online business takes time and patience.
- There will be “I can’t do this”, “I give up”, or “Why did I get into this” moments.
- The very active community might become too distracting! (Tip: Enjoy the community but stay focused on the training)
A common thread running through out all areas of Wealthy Affiliate are the community discussion areas. Help and support are never far away wherever you may be. With this very active community, you can have support via Live Chat 24/7/365, and often within minutes!
There is also a “New Question” menu option In Wealthy Affiliate. With this you can post questions to the community and usually get back several answers from different members. What’s really nice about this is that you’ll usually get back several answers/opinions and from there pick what is best for your own situation.
In fact, many answers are just a quick search away. Most likely someone has asked the same or similar question, or the topic has come up in a training or blog. Use the Search bar!
In fact, you can try the search feature right now – just click on the image below. This will open my profile page on WA in a new tab. The search bar is at the top.
With the SiteSupport tab in the SiteRubix section, support for your SiteRubix hosted websites is always there!
For example, It was after midnight and I had a problem with a website. I opened a ticket in SiteSupport and described the issue. My ticket was answered and the issue was resolved within 5 minutes!
Okay, you’ve been seeing that word throughout this review. As the saying goes: “It takes a village!”. It definitely takes a village to help one another succeed in building an online business. With so many other programs, it seems like you give ’em your money, and that’s it! You receive “the keys to the kingdom” but you’re all alone. Maybe some little half-hearted “help section” if you’re lucky.
At Wealthy Affiliate, you’ll be part of a community that is buzzing 24/7/365! They will be there ready to help as soon as you join. No “gurus”, no ego, no up-sells – just down to Earth folks like you and me.
“supportive and upbeat”
This is an incredibly supportive and upbeat community that welcomes newcomers with open arms, and is ready to help them get started in the right direction. You’ll never feel alone and never be left wondering “now, what next?”. It is a wonderful pick-me-up on those occasional days when I’m feeling down.
It is always a pleasure to check my email inbox every morning under my “WA” filter to see what new training, member blog posts, responses to my own questions, discussion follow ups, etc, are awaiting.
I particularly enjoy the various success stories members announce – I’ve read everything from Xin’s first sale, Anna’s first sale, or Anthony’s first sale, to this fellow making his first $2,000 goal, and many more! This is more fun than piddling your time away on social media watching cat videos and reading up on what friends had for dinner! Of course there’s nothing wrong with social media. In fact you’ll learn how to use social media in a smart and profitable way! 🙂 I have met many others here who share my own interests in synthesizers and electronic music.
Zero Tolerance For Spam!
In any large community there are concerns about spammers. In the WA community there is zero tolerance for spam! You’ll never find members trying to sell you other programs.
There is none of the “get rich quick” mentality here either. Were are all in it for the long run, helping each other “stick with it” and get through the rough spells. It’s all about helping one another succeed in the training that WA provides, and providing an environment where you can focus on your own goals.
A Pay It Forward Approach
The Wealthy Affiliate community has a special sweet spot that no body else offers. A true pay-it-forward system where all members can contribute blogs, write their own unique training lessons or otherwise share their own wisdom and insights.
Not only that, I’ll let you in on a sweet little secret… Anything you’ve authored whether it is a blog, a training, etc, on Wealthy Affiliate may get indexed as a link in an internet search. That means that if someone searches on Google or wherever, visits WA through that link, and they decide to join WA, You can receive a commission from WA’s own affiliate program! More on that later…
What you contribute can pay back in many ways.
Free $0 “Starter” membership that lets you create two free websites and use some of the features. This is a great way to try to system, explore the site, participate in the community, and decide whether or not it is right for you.
The “Premium” level membership is $49 per month, or $359 per year if you pay yearly. The yearly subscription price is equal to less than $30 per month which makes this the best deal of all.
As a bonus, when you upgrade from a “Starter” membership, you can get your first month of “Premium” for just $19! Please review the comparison chart below. It outlines the differences between Starter and Premium.
The only other costs you will likely incur would be for any domain names you purchase through SiteDomains. These are typically $13.99 to $15.99 per domain, per year.
So, if you think about it, you get:
- The most complete training found anywhere.
- High performance tools to put it into practice.
- A super supportive community.
- A complete ecosystem to bring it all together!
- A savings of hundreds of dollars per month by not having to purchase services separately!
- A website you built and will be proud of!
All of this for about the cost you’d otherwise spend on two lattes a week!
Oh… and one more thing you can’t put a price tag on: You’ll develop friendships that last a lifetime!
Wealthy Affiliate is never stale. A new section called SitePlus has been added. From here you can control two important security features: Enabling SSL on your website and server-side comment spam blocking for your WordPress site. Additionally, you can monitor your site’s performance with SiteSpeed. SitePlus+ is the first of many exciting new updates and feature to come!
SiteSSL SSL certificates are now included for any website you build on the WA SiteRubix platform! This is easily a $100 per year, or more, value that is included for free in your WA membership!
It is being said that HTTPS is the new HTTP, so don’t be left behind. Just flip a switch and you have SSL! Having SSL will allow you to process payments directly on your business website should you choose to do so. Seeing the https and the padlock, sends a message to your visitors and customers that you take security seriously.
SiteProtect (Spam Blocker). This is powerful spam protection that is integrated on the server side of the SiteRubix platform. This blocks many types of automated WordPress comment spam before it even reaches your website. Because this is server side there is no need to install and pay extra for WordPress spam blocker plugins. That means fewer plugins to slow your WordPress site down.
Final Verdict and a Bonus!
Overall, I would highly recommend Wealthy Affiliate to anyone who is serious about learning how to master this thing called affiliate marketing. Serious inquiries only! No “tire kickers” please! This is a super program, but it will require effort and a willingness to stick with it on your end.
Did I mention that Wealthy Affiliate also has its own affiliate program? Yes, you can even promote WA as you train in the “Bootcamp” training courses! This is a great way to get some practice before building your niche site.
So, what is missing from all of this great stuff?… YOU!
Click Here to Start Your Training Now!
So if you’re tired of idling, let’s put it in gear and get rolling! As soon as you join, I will follow your WA profile and be there for you!
After you join for free with your Starter membership, if you decide to upgrade to Premium within 7 days, I will offer some bonuses!
- Your first month of Premium Membership is $19 – that’s 61% off the regular monthly price.
- I am going to be giving you the “Diamond Traffic Bonus”
If you have further questions, comments or need help, please don’t hesitate to comment below.